“My goal is to build lasting relationships with clients & partners. I want to improve the way we do business to meet the goal of safe, timely, quality work every time.” – Antonio Garner
Antonio joined the Constructive Ingenuity team in March 2019 as a Project Engineer. Antonio focuses on document control, handling RFIs & submittals within the project. Antonio also conducts ADEM SWPPP Inspections within the field. Antonio is responsible for erosion control, assists with quality control, and ensures that performance objectives are met.
Still new to construction, Antonio is 3.5 years in the business. Prior to joining the Constructive Ingenuity team, Antonio has worked as both a field assistant -superintendent and assistant project manager. He has experience working on new buildings projects, building expansions, renovations, and interior buildouts.
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Alabama A&M University
- Masters in Systems & Materiel Engineering, Alabama A&M University
- Construction Quality Management for Contractors
- 24 hour Competent Person for Fall Protection
- Qualified Credentialed Inspector for Stormwater Management
- Green Belt Lean Six Sigma certification